The iPhone is the gold standard in smartphones, yet many people don’t take advantage of all the features that it offers. Here are a couple of things that your iPhone can do that you should try:
1. Email – The original smartphone was designed so that people could email on the go. Many people still don’t utilize this basic feature that has become a staple of the smartphone. With many third-party apps, and the one’s built in to iOS and Android, there is something for everyone.
2. Social Media – Many people has Facebook accounts, yet many don’t have the Facebook app on their phone, and instead they go to the mobile website. The Facebook app is much better than the mobile website, and faster.
3. Siri – A lot of people think Siri is an annoyance. However, she can be very helpful in many situations, especially is you enable “Hey Siri.” When Hey Siri is turned on, you can activate Siri by simply saying “Hey Siri.” So, if you are driving or your hand are full and you want to know what time it is or change the music, just ask!
4. Reminders/Task App – You can use the built-in task app, or you can download one from the app store. This is great way to keep track of the thing you must do during your day. This has saved me on more than one occasion. You can set location or times to remind you to complete tasks.
5. Music – The iPhone was designed to also be the best iPod ever built, and yet most people don’t use it for music. The iPhone is a great music player, and if you don’t want to use Apple Music or iTunes, then there are plenty of free third party app just for this function such as Pandora or Spotify.